Raritan 160HI012 Toilet
The SeaEra is an economical electric macerating toilet that fits into confined spaces. This toilet was designed to meet the needs of boaters.
Engineering has developed a new built-in discharge fitting that can accept either 1½" (38mm) or 1" (25mm) discharge lines without the need for an adapter. The SeaEra's discharge pump can handle a vented loop with a maximum height of five feet (1.52m) and utilizes a full-sized joker valve to help avoid clogging.
The inlet pump can lift water from four feet (1.22m) below the toilet and can be run dry without damaging the pump. To simplify a new installation or a retrofit, water can be routed from either side of the inlet pump using interchangeable ¾" (19mm) hose barb fittings (two straight and one 90°), which are included.
- Uncompromising quality for the most demanding boaters
- Economical electric macerating marine toilet
- Simple and flexible installation for mounting above or below waterline
- Bowl can be rotated 90 for mounting into confined spaces and retrofit mounting
- Heavy-duty marine push-button switch included with all models
- Sea water models include an in-line strainer
- Pressurized freshwater models include vacuum breaker
- Fits 1½" (38mm) or 1" (25mm) discharge line with no adapters
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Can be run dry without damaging the pump
- Low power consumption and quieter operation for on-board pressurized freshwater models
- Can be used with on-board treatment systems (such as the Lectra/San®) and/or holding tanks
- Each unit is assembled by hand, individually tested and backed by Raritan's one-year Limited Warranty and legendary technical support team
This model has a household bowl, integral pump, and runs on 12v