Edge Mount Trim Tab Kit w/LED Indicator Switch Kit
Lenco Electric Edge Mount Trim Tab Kits make your boat ride smoother, dryer, faster and with increased safety whether on a small skiff or a large yacht. The Lenco ball screw design is more reliable, three times more powerful and features an instant response, which makes them very user friendly compared to typical hydraulics. Lenco fast response electric actuators are fully submersible with all plug & play waterproof Deutsch connections. Edge Mount actuators mount at the trailing edge of the plane, requiring 4" (10.16 cm) less transom height than Lenco standard mount trim tabs.
Suggested Boat Length:16'-25'
L" x W": 9" x 12"
Hinge Height: 2"
Minimum Transom Height: 13.5"
- 2 each of 12-gauge stainless steel trim tab blades
- 2 each of #15054-001 actuator with 6' leads & Deutsch plugs
- 2 each of #30133-103 20' actuator extension wiring harnesses
- 2 each of #15085-001 (116) upper mounting brackets with gland seal
- 2 each of #50014-001 (119) lower mounting brackets
- 1 each of the Lenco owner's / installation manual
- All necessary stainless steel mounting hardware
Blades: 12 Gauge Stainless Steel
Class: Fuel Efficient
- Compliance: CE Certified
- Compatibility: Any Boat
LED Indicator Switch Kit
With Built-In Retractor & Self-Check Features For Single Actuator Systems / 12 & 24-Volt
Lenco Waterproof Trim Tab Tactile Switch Kits complete your trim tab system with totally waterproof, maintenance-free, and easy-to-install tactile switches.
The Lenco indicator switch is the most advanced trim tab switch available. The switch itself is completely waterproof, and has an over-molded connector to eliminate water intrusion. L.E.D. indicator lights let you know exactly where your trim tabs are at all times. A backlit keypad automatically illuminates graphics for night viewing. A photo eye reads ambient light and adjusts the indicator intensity for optimum viewing in all lighting conditions.
The standard tactile switch is built to all the same exacting standards as the indicator switches.
- Self-contained sealed Key Pad
- Control box
- 36" Power Pigtail.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Construction: Stainless Steel
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 5"W x 10"L WT: 18.5 lbs