Chesapeake Black 2" Ammeter Gauge (-60 to +60 AMPS)
Perimeter-lighted Black dial with stylish Blue and White graphics, polished stainless steel bezel, contoured White pointer and domed glass lens.
An ammeter indicates the current flow through the battery charging system. A "zero center" ammeter, during chargine, shows a (+) positive reading indicating the current is flowing to the battery (charge). A (-) negative reading indicates current flowing away from the battery (discharge).
2" - Hole Size: 2.0625" (53mm)
- Anti-scratch glass lens
- Perimeter lighted back light
- 12 VDC negative ground
- Can be adapted for 24 VDC systems
Factory P/N AP9530
*Sold as an Individual
**Gauge Cover not Included
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 12/24 V
- Series: Chesapeake Black SS
- Gauge Size: 2"
- Box Set: No
- Gauge Type: Voltmeter/Ammeter
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 4"W x 4"L WT: 0.2 lbs
- UPC: 759266137363