Up to $200 in Savings w/Qualifying Purchases UNTIL 03/31/2021 VIEW
InfoLINK BBWX4 Satellite Weather Receiver
The BBWX4 delivers live, up-to-date weather information and forecasting, providing peace of mind no matter when or how your customers are using their boats within the SXM satellite footprint. Weather information is obtained from the industry's leading experts and is delivered via digital receiver through SiriusXM's Marine Weather services (Marine Coastal and Marine Offshore packages). Boaters will also have access to their favorite SiriusXM Radio channels when connecting the BBWX4 to their TZtouch2 MFD.
Receive high-quality, comprehensive weather information and forecasting that can overlay onto both raster and vector charts. Boaters will have access to premium weather content, such as current weather reports, NOWRad® nationwide high-resolution Weather Radar imagery, and high-resolution Sea Surface Temperature images that can help fishermen locate hot spots. They'll also be able to view other critical information, such as tropical storm tracks, lightning strikes, even Great Lakes forecasts and more! Canadian boaters can also access these features throughout much of Canada. Visit the SiriusXM web site for a comprehensive listing of their Marine Service packages and coverage area.
- Compatible with NavNet TZtouch v6.01 software (late February) and TZtouch2 software v6.21 (mid-February) - Not compatible with prior NavNet generations
- Weather and Radio capabilities interface seamlessly with TZtouch2
- TZtouch (1st gen.) provides SXM Weather only; Radio services are not supported
- Compact waterproof design (IPX6/7) - about half the size of the BBWX3
- Animated NOWRad® Weather Radar, Instant Forecast Info
- Sea Surface Temp, Wind, Wave Height, Squall Lines, Buoy Reports and more
- Front LED indicator lights show Network and Power port status
- Dual voltage (12/24VDC) with low power consumption (less than 3W)
The BBWX4 comes with all necessary cables:
- Power, audio and network cables
- Shakespeare SiriusXM SR50 antenna
- 25-foot antenna cable