GPSMAP® 1243xsv Combo GPS/Fishfinder - Preloaded US+Canada+Bahamas BlueChart® g3 - LakeVü g3 with GMR 18 xHD
Get a sharper view from your connected helm with the GPSMAP® 1243xsv chartplotter. With its high-resolution 12” in-plane switching display, ultrasleek design and vivid sonar color palette, it seamlessly integrates into your Garmin marine system. GPSMAP 1243xsv also features built-in Ultra High-Definition SideVü and ClearVü scanning sonars and supports 1 kW CHIRP traditional sonar as well as fully networkable radar and Panoptix LiveScope™ sonar devices. Preloaded BlueChart® g3 coastal charts and LakeVü g3 inland maps give you the best of Garmin and Navionics® data — plus Auto Guidance1 technology. Easily build your marine system — from compatible sonar and autopilots to compatible radar, cameras and multimedia — using HTML 5.0, NMEA 2000® and NMEA 0183 network connectivity, J1939 for engines and the Garmin Marine Network. Or pair your plotter with your other compatible Garmin devices, such as quatix® marine smartwatches, wind transducers, wireless remote controls and more.
- High-resolution in-plane switching touchscreen displays offer improved sunlight readability and wide-angle visibility over previous-generation 12” units
- Fast and responsive, this robust GPSMAP® system references 10 Hz GNSS (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) for accurate positioning and smooth speed as well as COG data
- Slimline display borders, edge-to-edge glass and reduced unit footprint make for easy retrofit in a wider range of dash configurations
- Preloaded mapping includes LakeVü g3 and BlueChart® g3 with the best of Garmin and Navionics® data plus built-in Auto Guidance1 technology for confidence in helping you get where you need to go
- J1939 engine connectivity for easy integration with engines and our exclusive OneHelm™ feature for connecting to compatible third-party devices, such as EmpirBus™ digital switching
- Easily build your marine system — from compatible sonar and autopilots to compatible radar, cameras and multimedia — using NMEA 2000® and NMEA 0183 network connectivity and the Garmin Marine Network
- Use built-in Wi-Fi® networking to pair with the free ActiveCaptain® app2 for access to OneChart™, smart notifications, software updates and more
- Integrated ANT® technology support for use with your compatible quatix® marine smartwatches, gWind™ Wireless 2 transducer, GNX™ Wind marine instrument and wireless remote controls
- Built-in Ultra High-Definition SideVü and ClearVü scanning sonars with high-contrast vivid color palettes to help distinguish fish from structure
- Supports Panoptix™ and Panoptix LiveScope™ sonar devices, 1 kW CHIRP traditional sonar and more
1 Auto Guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations
2 Requires app on your compatible smartphone; see Garmin.com/ble
Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
GMR 18 xHD
The next-generation, 4 kW high-definition GMR 18 xHD dome radar pairs ease of use with advanced open-array features. Its intuitive operation makes modes and settings simple to understand so you can enjoy great performance without a lot of technical know-how.
The GMR 18 xHD delivers higher resolution than our previous generation 18” dome radars. New Dynamic Auto Gain and Dynamic Sea Filter continually adjust to your surroundings, providing optimal performance in varying conditions. Choose from multiple levels of aggressiveness or use manual gain adjustment. Dual range operation allows fully independent split-screen display of far and close radar views in full 8-bit color (select chartplotters); range of 48 nm. Optional “No Transmit Zone” can protect areas behind the radar from being radiated while providing full forward-looking radar capability. This makes installation more flexible by providing more suitable installation options on your boat.
- 4 kW high-definition 18” dome radar
- Pairs ease of use with advanced open-array features
- 48 or 24 RPM rotation speeds for fast screen refreshes, auto adjusts as needed based on range
- 48 Mile max range setting
- No complex user settings, easy to install and start using
In The Box:
- GMR 18 xHD
- Mounting hardware kit
- Power cable (15 m/49.21 ft)
- Network cable (15 m/49.21 ft)
- Installation instructions
- Mounting template
- Grommet for marine cable
- Cartography Brand: Garmin
- Screen Size: 12"
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Array Size (Inches): 18"
- Box Dimensions: 9"H x 12"W x 17"L WT: 44.25 lbs