Cascade Life Jacket - Bombay Blue/Lime - Small/Medium
The Cascade life vest features over-the-head entry and our Z-Strap cinch system, culminating for a comfortable performance PFD.
- Over-the-head entry with side buckle
- 210/420D ripstop nylon shell
- 3D breathable mesh liner
- Z-Strap cinch system
- Fleece-lined tunnel pocket
- Expanding mesh front pocket with dual-access zippers
- Adjustable padded neoprene shoulders
- SOLAS reflective panels and trim
- Daisy chain attachments
- Tethered signal whistle
- Lash tab
- USCG Approved Type III PFD
- Chest Size: 30-40” SM/MD, 40-50” LG/XL
- Buoyancy: 15lbs 8oz
- Weight: 80lbs & up
- Fabric (shell): 210/420D Nylon Ripstop
- Fabric (liner): 3D Polyester Mesh
- Entry Style: Over-the-Head Buckle
- Webbing: Nylon
- Foam: PVC
- Weight: 2.2 lbs
- Warranty: 2 Years from Date of Purchase
- EVERY USE - Rinse after use, especially after use in salt water. Hang to dry away from sunlight.
- OCCASIONALLY - Hand wash in mild detergent to help prevent mildew, rinse and hang to dry. We like McNett’s Wetsuit and Drysuit Shampoo. McNett’s MiraZyme or Sink the Stink is good if your PFD has developed a funk, or you can use all natural Surf Remedy to shed the stink!
- SEASONALLY - Inspect PFD for tears and holes, be sure zippers and buckles are working properly. If material is faded the fabric has probably lost strength. Foam deteriorates over time, so test your PFD and be sure it keeps your mouth out of the water. If you notice fraying of fabric or straps, serious UV damage, or crushed foam, please discard and replace with a shiny new MTI PFD.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- USCG Approved: Yes
- Size: S/M
- Inflatable: No
- Color: Blue