Vibe Life Jacket - Red - Small/Medium
With a low-profile, race style front, the Vibe Life Vest gives you full range of motion for sailing, SUP, or whitewater paddling.
- Over-the-head entry with side buckle
- Durable 400D nylon shell
- Soft 200D nylon liner
- Z-Strap cinch system
- Large mesh pocket with key clip
- Tunnel pocket with carabiner loops and key clip
- Adjustable padded neoprene shoulders
- Reflective trim on front, back, and shoulders
- Back loops and attachment point inside tunnel pocket to hold a tow or SUP Leash Release Belt
- Daisy chain attachments
- Tethered signal whistle
- Lash tab
- USCG approved Type III PFD
- Chest Size: 30-56''
- Buoyancy: min 16lbs 12oz
- Fabric (shell): Premium
- 210/420D Nylon Ripstop
- Fabric (liner): 200D Nylon
- Entry Style: Front Buckle
- Webbing: Polypropylene
- Foam: EPE/PE and PVC
- Weight: 1.7 lbs
- Warranty: 2 Years from Date of Purchase
- EVERY USE - Rinse after use, especially after use in salt water. Hang to dry away from sunlight.
- OCCASIONALLY - Hand wash in mild detergent to help prevent mildew, rinse and hang to dry. We like McNett’s Wetsuit and Drysuit Shampoo. McNett’s MiraZyme or Sink the Stink is good if your PFD has developed a funk, or you can use all natural Surf Remedy to shed the stink!
- SEASONALLY - Inspect PFD for tears and holes, be sure zippers and buckles are working properly. If material is faded the fabric has probably lost strength. Foam deteriorates over time, so test your PFD and be sure it keeps your mouth out of the water. If you notice fraying of fabric or straps, serious UV damage, or crushed foam, please discard and replace with a shiny new MTI PFD.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- USCG Approved: Yes
- Size: S/M
- Inflatable: No
- Color: Red