CLAII3000HS Clash II Spinning Reel
The PENN® Clash™ II is the ultimate inshore reel. Featuring our proprietary CNC Gear™ Technology and HT-100™ carbon fiber drag system, the Clash II can handle any inshore species you hook. The Hydrophobic Line Roller Bearing, along with the Clutch Armor System ensure protection to critical components in all weather conditions without sacrificing weight,while the Leveline® Slow Oscillation System ensures perfect line lay, cast after cast. Available in sizes 1000-5000, the Clash II has the right size for any inshore application.
- Full metal body and side plate
- CNC gear technology system (AL/brass main, brass pinion)
- Leveline oscillation system to reduce wind knots
- Sealed HT-100 drag system utilizing wave spring design
- Hydrophobic line roller bearing
- Clutch Armor System to keep critical reel components protected no matter what the weather conditions
- Instant anti-reverse
- Aluminum reel spool
- Front drag
- 8+1 stainless steel bearing system
- Gear Ratio: 6.2:1
- Retrieve Rate: 35"
- Max Drag: 15lb
- Color: Grey/Black
- Series: Clash
- Retrieve Rate: 41"
- Max Drag: 15 lbs
- Handle Position: Left/Right
- Style: Spinning
- Gear Ratio: 7.0:1
- Bearing Count: 9