Power-Grip™ XL Universal Scanner Gun Holder
The RAM® Power-Grip™ XL universal scanner gun holder is designed for use with several large form factor scanner guns and is RAM® Mounts Compatible™ with a full range of ball and socket forklift mounting systems. Using high-strength composite materials, the RAM® Power-Grip™ XL secures scanner guns even when not in use. When required, easily remove the scanner gun to quickly scan the desired item. This holder features two attachment points. First, the hole pattern on the back of the holder allows for the connection of the RAM-202U or the RAM-D-254U (hardware is included for these attachments). Second, the hole pattern on the bottom of the holder allows for the connection of a 2” x 3” plate – RAM-202U-23 or RAM-D-202U-23 – or a drill-down mount (hardware is not included for these attachments). To enable use on the go, integrated holes on both sides of the holder allow for the use of a lanyard or the GDS® Shoulder Strap. Elastomeric fins grip the handle of the scanner gun to ensure a secure fit, and can be easily replaced if required.
- Width = 3.96"
- Length = 2.66"
- Depth = 7.43"
- Unique open bottom design enables scanning while in the holder
- Replaceable elastomeric fins grip the handle of the scanner tight to ensure the most secure fit, and can be easily replaced if required
- Form fitted cradle supports and protects device without vibration
- High strength materials ensure product longevity
- Integrated lanyard holes
- Lifetime warranty (excludes fin grips)
- RAM® Power-Grip XL™ Holder
- Hardware for attaching to compatible RAM® Mounts
- High Strength Composite
Note: The "U" in the part number reflects product packaged in poly bag. The holder includes a four of two nuts and bolts to connect to any compatible RAM mounts.